Sunday, March 30, 2008

Caden playing outside

Caden loves playing outside...first thing in the morning he goes downstairs and stands at the sliding door until we let him out. I have taught him to shake and shiver when I tell him it's to cold to go outside, it's pretty cute. Rod and I took him to Ann Morrison park today (Sunday) to go for a walk and then play at the park. I snapped a few pics of his playing...he cried when it was time to leave. He is currently naping, he was tired after a hard morning of playing. Hope that everyone had as great of a weekend as we did.


2 comments:

Michelle Aiken said...

Looks like Caden had a lot of fun at the park! I am hoping the girls swingset will be set up soon so they will have something to play on while I'm working in my garden. Wish you could have come up, the weather ended up being ok, it didn't snow but it only was up to about 35 degrees. I'll call you later.

Mommy said...

I am jealous. I wanted to take the boys to the park yesterday, but it was way to cold. And this morning we woke up to snow. Hopefully it starts getting warmer.
Nicole