Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Caden's new swing set


We had a very busy weekend filled with lots of fun! On Friday night we went to our friends Todd and Laurie's house for dinner - we had the best shrimp ever. Caden ran around exploring their house up and down. On Saturday we went over to Eagle to watch my cousin Jamie in a cheerleading competition, it was really fun to see her perform. On Sunday we went over to my friend Keri's house where she game me Kayla and Landon's swing set that they don't use anymore. Rod set it up for Caden yesterday and so our neighbors Jen and Claudia came over to play, it will be great fun for Claudia and Caden to play together this summer. Thanks Keri!!!

1 comments:

Michelle Aiken said...

I can't wait to set the girls' swing set up, they just play in the dirt right now. At this rate they will be able to play on Caden's in April before their own. I'm going to my scrapbook retreat this weekend, yeah! Your mom said that you might come back up the end of march, are you still coming up? Talk to you later.