Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fun Weekend!

My friend Michelle and her husband Ryan and their twins Elise and Jordis came down on Friday evening and stayed with us until Monday morning. On Saturday Ryan and Rod went and did manly things such as Cabelas, Golf, Hooters and shooting guns. Michelle and I stayed at home with the children. We took them to the library for a little while to get them out of the house. Jordis wasn't feeling well on Saturday so we came back to the house and just rested. At 2:30 Sunday morning Michelle and I took Jordis to the ER at St. Luke's where she was diagnosed with a double ear infection - poor little girl! There are only 2 pharmacies in The Treasure Valley open 24-7, one in Nampa and the other in Boise. So, we had to drive from Meridian into Boise to get her rx and then back home. We walked in my house at 6:00 Sunday morning - it was quite the ordeal. But, we got Jordis feeling better and she also got a banana flavored popsicle at 4:30 a.m. from the nurse for being such a brave girl. She really enjoyed that. On Sunday after Michelle and I got some rest we got to head out without the children for a little girl time. We went to Craft Warehouse, Babies R US (found some great deals for Caden) and then to the Olive Garden. I don't know what it was, lack of sleep or what, but after one glass of wine Michelle and I weren't sure who should drive home. We went to Toy's R Us after that and got the kids a new toy for being so good over the weekend. It was great to have them visit us. I will post some pictures later today.

0 comments: