Thursday, April 17, 2008

Weekend in Spokane!





Well this last weekend Rod, Caden and I went to Spokane for some motivational business meetings and to see my sister, nephew and brother-in-law. My parents also came up for the weekend because they needed to get their grand kid fix, they were having withdrawls. Rod flew out on Thursday evening because the meetings started on Friday afternoon. Caden and I flew up on Friday evening - that was quite the experience. Our plane was supposed to leave at 9:00 but we got delayed an hour...so you can imagine a hyper 18 month old running around the airport...I was exhausted. He finally fell asleep in his stroller just in time to be awoken to board the airplane. Getting a toddler, two bags and a stroller on the airplane by yourself is quite hard - I don't recommend it - especially when everyone just walks past you and doesn't offer to help. We finally got to Spokane around 11:00 Boise time (10:00 Spokane time) and my mom and sister where there waiting to pick us up, it was wonderful to see them. Rod and I had meetings all day Saturday and Sunday so Caden got to spend the day with his Aunt Stephanie and Grandma - they had a great time. Caden and Cole are learning new things about each other - especially that Caden like to antagonize Cole and get him into trouble! There was also certain toys that Caden was limited to - that caused all sorts of trouble! All in all we had a great time. Rod flew out Monday morning at 6:30 (way to early) and Caden and I got to stay and spend some more time with Stephanie and Cole - we didn't fly out until 5:30 Monday evening. When we finally landed in Boise daddy was waiting for Caden and I - he watched us land while he was working and came over to greet us...Caden was happy to see him. Since I forgot my camera I wasn't able to take pictures but my dad and Stephanie did so I am awaiting pictures from them to post (please send them to me). Thanks again to Stephanie for putting us up and taking care of Caden. We love you and miss you!!

1 comments:

Mommy said...

I know exactly what you are talking about with flying with little ones. I have taken Dallon a few times to San Diego and once to Alaska. It is not an easy task. I can only imagine what it is going to be like with two.

Nicole