Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wonderful Weekend!

Our weekend started off on Friday going over to our friends Andy & Janiece's house to have dinner and play the Wii. Rod and I created our own Wii characters and I beat everyone at bowling...
On Saturday we went over to our friend Tyler & Ryan's and had a barbeque. It was a gorgeous day to sit outside and visit with friends.
On Sunday we ventured over to Parma to see grandma and grandpa Looney. Caden had a blast running around outside and helping Grandma with the horses. He got to feed them grass and he even got to ride Grandma's horse Ransom. Caden wasn't to sure at first but once he got on and made sure that daddy was right on his side to help him he loved it. I will post some pictures tomorrow as once again I have forgotten to bring my camera with me.
Monday was a beautiful day and Caden and I spent the day outside going for walks and playing in the backyard. I think we may have even got a little sunburnt.
Hope eveyone has a great week!
I have attached a few pics of our trip over to Tyler Ryan's house on Saturday.

0 comments: