Sunday, May 4, 2008

Farmers Market

So on Saturday we took Caden down to the Farmers Market in downtown Boise, we had such a great time. Caden loved looking at all the people and dogs that were there and he even danced to the music - he was pretty comical. We got down there about 9:30 and then around 11:00 we went over to Proto's Pizza and had lunch. We finished up about 11:45 and it's a good thing because that was when Caden decided he was tired and started to scream and cry! We got him home and he slept from noon until 3:00 - which was perfect for Rod and I because we needed to get some yard work done. I got all the weeds pulled in my flower beds (I was really sore on Sunday) and Rod got the yard mowed and cleaned up in preperation for our big barbeque this coming weekend. We got the patio all cleaned up and we are ready to party! Saturday evening we went over to Brad, Amy & Luke's for a barbeque and ended up staying the night (the beer was just tasting way to good). Sunday we got up and had breakfast and then came home. We have pretty lazy the rest of the day. Caden and I took and nap and daddy watched movies. We just got done with some hamburgers and now I am ready for bed!!! Just wanted to remind everyone that my children's book party is tomorrow (Monday the 5th) at 7:00 if you wanted to come on over. If not you can always order them online. Thanks and hope that you have a great week. I have attached some pics of Caden at the Farmers Market running around and then eating lunch. Enjoy!


1 comments:

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

I'm very jealous that you had lunch at Pronto's I beg to eat there when we are in Boise...