Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day Weekend

Ok, so I know I haven't written in a while - It has just been a really busy week. Last Friday my parents and sister Kristin came in to town for Mother's Day and to do some shopping. They got in about 9:00 on Friday night and Caden was so happy to see them - he really loves my mother - but of coarse she was giving him chocoloate chip cookies at 9:00 at night so why wouldn't he love her!!! On Saturday we got up and went downtown to the Farmer's Market and then mom, Kristin and I went to the mall and went shopping while Rod, dad and Caden went home to get ready for the barbeque. We had a lot of people show up to the party and it was lots of fun. It was quite a bit windier than last year but still fun. Sunday my parents took off around 11:00 and then Rod, Caden and I went and got some new shoes and then went to lunch at The Outback - they have the best shrimp. When we got home Caden and I were tired so we took a nap and Rod watched movies. It was a pretty relaxed day. Tuesday was Rod's 31st birthday and since he had to work late I made him a nice dinner on Monday night to celebrate. This week has gone by really fast and we have had so much going on I am looking forward to the weekend. Fortunately I have tomorrow off and plan on planting my garden and getting some things done around the house. I got Caden some new gloves so that he can help me in the garden - we will see how that turns out. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

0 comments: