Friday, June 27, 2008

Stephanie - oh so pregnant!!!!

Ok, So I keep getting asked by friends of mine how my sister is doing and what she looks like! So, I just got a recent picture of her and I just couldn't resist. Stephanie - you really do look cute!

Stephanie is due on July 19th with her second child and her and Riley are anxiously awaiting the arrival of a baby boy or girl. Can you believe that they didn't find out the sex of the baby - it is driving me nuts!!! Cole keeps asking Stephanie if the baby is going to come out of her tummy and he is ready to help feed and change the new baby! She looks adorable and really tiny for about to have a baby. Love you Stephanie! I attached a family picture of Riley, Stephanie & Cole also becuase most of you haven't seen them for a while! Have a great day!

1 comments:

Mommy said...

I am glad you posted pictures of them. Steph looked so cute at the wedding. I cant believe how tiny she is and is ready to have that baby. I cant wait until she has it. Cole will be a great big brother. He did so good feeding Todd when we were up there.

Nicole