Monday, September 8, 2008

Camping at SageHen Resevoir

We went camping this past weekend at SageHen Resevoir with Rod's dad and Sandy and had a great time. Brad, Amy and Lukas were also there and Caden and Lukas had so much fun. It is amazing how many clothes a child can go through. Caden and Lukas both wore at least 10 different outfits over the weekend because of mud, or dirt or food spills, it was crazy - good thing I packed for a month!! Brad, Amy, Lukas, Rod & Caden went up on Thursday night while I stayed home since I had to work on Friday. I did enjoy my time alone though, my neighbor Jen and I went out for Mexican and drank margaritas - it was fun! Friday I got up to Sage Hen around 2:00 and Ralph & Sandy had just got there. We did a lot of fishing and did some hiking. The boys had a great time playing in the dirt and just being outside. Thanks again for a great trip. Here are a few pictures from the weekend - I apologize for their clarity - since my camera broke I have been using my video camera for pictures and it just doesn't take as good of pictures as my digital camera did - hopefully I will get a new one soon! Hope that everyone has a great week.

Rod & Ralph Boating

Rod & Caden looking at the fish

Caden

0 comments: