Monday, September 22, 2008

Corn Maze!

So every year in Boise their is a local corn farmer not far from our house and he makes a maze out of his corn field once it has been harvested. We went with our neighbors on Friday night and had quite a bit of fun. It started to rain about 20 minutes after we got there so we weren't able to go on the hay ride - we will go back for Caden's birthday as a special treat for him. They did have a "cow" train ride, a big bouncer in the ground and corn pit that the kids could play in. They had some animals and a pony ride. Here are a few pictures of our outing. Since it started to rain we took the kids to dairy queen and let them have some ice cream. Saturday night I went out to the movies and watched "The Women" with some girlfriends, I definitely recommend it - it was a great chick flick. After the movies we went out and had a couple drinks at Hooligans. I had a great time - it had been a long time since I got to go out with the girls. I got home around midnight to find that Rod, KC & Caden had a pretty good boys night themselves. There was a 1/2 bottle of whiskey left on the counter, dishes everywhere, Caden was asleep with his clothes from the day on and Rod was passed out in bed! The next morning I had to wash Caden's sheets since Rod didn't change his diaper before he put him to bed leading to leaking all over the sheets. Sometimes going out with the girls makes for a lot of work for me! But, they had fun so I can't complain to much. Hope that everyone had a great weekend.


0 comments: