Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

On Sunday KC and Katie came over for dinner and then we decided to carve the three pumpkins that we bought. Rod drew his own scary face and then drew a silly face for me and KC used a stencil to carve his - it was a shadow box one. Sorry that you can't see the pictures that well but my video camera sucks at taking pictures, but good news, my new camera is on order and should arrive tomorrow, yeah!!!! No more blurry pictures. Anyways, back to pumpkins! Caden really got into it this year, he dove right into it and started taking out the seeds, he kept saying "I do it" "I help". He kept licking the top of the pumpkin and he even took a bit out of it - it must have been good because he kept on doing it! It was really fun. Caden is going to be a lion for Halloween so I will post those pictures this weekend.



So Caden had his two year check up last Monday and he is perfect - of coarse I already new that - but now the Dr. does to. He weighs 27.6 pounds and is 34 inches tall. He can say almost 50 words and in the last two weeks has actually started forming sentances together. He likes to say "I do it" and "Daddy working". He is so cute, when he wakes up in the morning he goes through everyone he knows from Pappa and Grandma to Cole, Matt & Sammy. He asks where they are and if I don't answer him he just keeps repeating himself, he is like a broken record!

Hope that everyone has a great Halloween!

<

0 comments: