Sunday, November 23, 2008

Playing Guns & Exciting news!!!

Last week Rod Caden and I made a trip up to Lewiston to see my grandparents as my Grandpa was in the hospital. We stayed the night at my sister Karel's house and Cole and Caden were able to get together to play for a about a day and they had a great time. Finn just sat back and watched the boys play. Cole and Caden each had a gun and they were shooting birds - every once in a while you would catch them shooting each other! Boys will be boys.

Cole & Caden playing guns

Finn


Now, on to my exciting news...Rod and I are going to have another baby, YEAH!!! We are really excited. I am 6 weeks pregnant and due around July 20th. The funny thing is that my nephew Finn's birthday is July 19th so they will more than likely be having birthday parties together! I have my first appointment on Dec 1st. Caden keeps telling us that I have a baby in my belly but he says that Rod does to...it's cute! We will keep everyone posted on updates. Hope everyone has a great week.

2 comments:

Mommy said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting.
Nicole

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

Yay for you guys.. a lil birdie mentioned the wonderful news. Congrats, two are better than one. :)