Thursday, November 6, 2008

Video Games

So...I knew that it wouldn't be long before Caden would want to play video games with his daddy...well...that time has come. We have a little game that has packman, a car game, airplane game that plugs into the TV and he has figured out how to plug it in, turn it on and control the joystick. WOW!! Well, he left it turned on the other night so Rod broke out the x-box controller and put on a car racing game for him. Caden didn't quite understand this one as well as it's a little bit more complicated, but he loved it. Everytime Rod would try to help him he would just say "I do it". It was pretty cute - I am not to fond of his playing that much though, I am only allowing 15-20 minutes and then I turn it off.

1 comments:

Mommy said...

That is cool. Dallon has a V-smile video and he loves it. It helps him learn. Although I think he would rather play the PS3 with his Dad.
Nicole