Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wonderful Thanksgiving!

Caden and I left on Wednesday to head up North to Cottonwood. Poor Rod had to work so he stayed in Boise - not that he minded. He went to his mom's on Thanksgiving after work, Friday he got to go the BSU game. When I left he had a case of beer in the fridge and 4 pizza's in the freezer, when I got home they were all gone, I would say that he rather enjoyed baching it for the weekend! I got to spend some time with my sisters and nephews, Cole and Finn are getting so big. I think that everyone had a great time! We went and did some shopping on Friday in Lewiston, not really sure what we were thinking. We got down there around 10:00 and we had Cole, Caden and Finn with us - it was very hectic, I don't think that we will be doing that again. Saturday the girls and I were able to make cookies and treats for Christmas. We had Kristin's birthday party on Saturday night, Stephanie made some pan fried noodles and spinach salad and mom made Kristin a mudpie cake. They boys helped her open presents and enjoyed eating cake and ice cream. We came home on Sunday and when we walked through the door the first thing Caden said to Rod was "missed you daddy" that definitely made Rod's day!




1 comments:

Michelle Aiken said...

If you want to get the circles off your blog let me know and I can help. There is a setting that you have to set it to. Hopefully we can get together a bit longer next time you are up, we got all out xmas cookies made sat and sun.