Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Surprise Birthday Party!

So, my wonderful husband threw me a surprise party on Saturday and it was totally awesome. Some of my best friends were there and it meant so much to me that they all came. It all started off on Friday night when KC was at our house and he asked me if it was OK if this girl came over for a while to visit. I said sure, it was like 9:15 and I was tired so I was about ready to head for bed. About 15 minutes later the door bell rings and I think it's this girl and when KC open the door my mom and dad walked through, it was so cool! I was totally not expecting them. Rod just told me that he asked them to come down and surprise me since I was complaining that they never come down and visit me. So...my mom and I went shopping all day on Saturday and came home around 2:15 or so. When I walked in the door there was about 20 of my closest friends and family yelling surprise. Rod did such a great job of planning this party, I had no idea what he was up to. He can't usually keep a secret from me and I can usually get things out of him but I didn't suspect a thing. My parents stayed until Monday so we got to have a nice long visit and Caden really enjoyed having them there. First thing he would say when he woke up in the morning was "Grandma still here" it was pretty cute! Thanks for an awesome birthday Rod! Love you.

0 comments: