Monday, August 31, 2009

Lainey is 6 weeks old!

So as of tomorrow Lainey will be 6 weeks old - I can hardly believe how fast the time has gone. She has starting smiling this past week and it is so cute. She is starting to be awake more during the day and is liking more attention. She loves her swing and her bouncer which is a lifesaver for Rod and I. Caden is still doing well with her and loves to put her pacifier in her mouth when it falls out. This last weekend we went over to the pool with some friends and had a great time, until someone decided to poop in the pool, it was disgusting. Caden started crying because we had to get out, I felt really bad for him. We went to the park and played for a little bit so that made it all better. We are heading to Warm Lake this weekend with my family for Labor Day - hope everyone has a great weekend.


2 comments:

Wilkins Boys said...

What a little chunky monkey. I miss you guys so much. When am I going to get to see you guys again. I hope you're telling Lainey all about me.

Krista said...

She is so adorable! Hey - shoot me an email - I've got a question for you!!! kpipe81@gmail.com