Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Halloween!


This year for Halloween we made the trip to Cottonwood to go trick or treating with my sisters and their kids. Rod and Riley wanted to try one last weekend to find that big elk (again, with no luck) so I got to see my sisters and parents again. We got up to C-town around 8:30 Friday night. It was funny because when we got there Cole came out to greet us and Caden said from his car seat "look, it's my best friend Cole", it was so funny! They boys played for a little bit before I had to lay between them for 30 minutes to get them to go to sleep. They were kicking each other, talking and just plain not wanting to go to bed. Saturday morning Stephanie, my dad and I took Cole and Caden on a bike ride to the park and let them play. They had a really good time doing that and gave the house a little bit of peace and quiet (for an hour anyways) We got back to mom and dads and started carving pumpkins. We brought 3 up from Boise and dad had 4 of them so we had a lot to do. Cole dived right in and started gutting the pumpkins but Caden wanted no part of it. He went off and played until we were done. I made one pumpkin with the initials CW (Cole Wilkins and Caden Werner) I thought that I was pretty clever doing that. We all dressed up this year, Stephanie and I were witches, Kristin was a pirate, Karel a high school graduate, Cole was Bumblebee from The Transformers, Caden a "scary" lion, Finn was a frog, and Brodie and Lainey were both cute little penguins. We all went out for a little bit and of coarse everyone thought the kids were cute. We then dumped off the little ones and took Cole and Caden for a more serious run from door to door getting candy. We picked up Nicole and her son Dallon and went up to Snob Hill in C-town and got more candy. All in all the boys did really well. Hope that everyone had as fun of a Halloween as we did.


Dad & Lainey

Brodie the penguin

Cole & Caden in their pirate patches

Mommy, Lainey the penguin and Caden the "scary" lion

0 comments: