Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th of July Weekend

Very Very Busy!!!! Caden and I left on Wednesday July 2nd and took the bus up to Cottonwood to visit with my mom and dad a few days early before everyone showed up at their house. The bus ride was great, Caden was really good and everyone gave him high 5's for being such a good boy! Friday Rod drove up to Cottonwood when he got off work and then on Friday night we had a 25th Wedding Anniversary party for my parents. The 4 of us girls cooked my parents a prime rib dinner with shrimp, spinach salad, potato soup and red potatoes. We got a carrot cake for desert and invited all of their friends and family over for cake and drinks. It was a really great time. On Saturday Stephanie and I had our ten year class reunion, that was fun to see some old friends that I haven't got see in a while. Sunday Rod, Caden and I drove home and we were so exhausted, in fact, Caden slept the entire 4 hour drive, I even dozed off once in a while. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

Mom & Dad - 25th Wedding Anniversary

Cole & Caden in the jump house at mom & dad's

Rod pushing Caden and Ryan pushing the twins; Elise & Jordis at the park

0 comments: