Thursday, July 10, 2008

BIG BOY BED!!!!

So it has totally hit me that my "baby" is no longer "my baby", he is a toddler and boy does he know it!!! First it started off with no letting me feed him anymore and know it is sleeping in a big boy bed. On Monday morning Caden decided to climb out of his crib and he took a pretty hard fall, so Rod and I decided that maybe it's time to try out his big bed. Well Monday night around 8:00 we put him in his bed and told him that he would be sleeping in the bed tonight and he said OK and kissed us goodnight. He slept like like a pro and I slept horrible. Every ten minutes I thought I heard him fall out of bed and of coarse it was just my imagination. Then I woke up at 11:30 thinking that he was going to get up and come looking for me in the middle of the night and fall down the stairs so I got up put the gate up in his room so he couldn't get out. Oh, what a night!!! I tell you, being parents is stressful. The last two nights have been much better though. He loves his bed. We took down his crib and changing table Tuesday night and there is so much more room in his room now. He loves all the room that he has and that there is more room for his toys!!!


1 comments:

My 30seconds of *Sanity* said...

Yayyy. Big boy bed. The most exhausting thing a mommy will go through.