Monday, July 21, 2008

New nephew!!!

My sister Stephanie had a little boy on Saturday around 10:00 p.m. He was 7lbs 4 oz and 20 inches long. She named him Finley - and they are going to call him Finn for short. He is so cute with lots of black hair and looks a lot like Cole.
http://www.kootenaihealth.org/index.asp?w=pages&r=1&pid=98
Here is the link to view the hospital pictures that were taken of him.
Stephanie, Riley and Finn get to go home today and my mom will be up there this week to help out with Cole and Finn as Riley goes back to work tomorrow. I will put up some more pictures when I receive them.

1 comments:

Mommy said...

Stephanie called me this morning. So I got on and looked. He is so cute. I cant wait to see him. She sounded awesome on the phone. It sounds like Cole is an awesome big brother also.
Nicole