Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Slip-n-Slide

On Saturday the annual Charter Pointe Yard Sale was taking place so Rod, Caden and I ventured out at 8:00 in the morning to see what sort of good deals we could find. We actually didn't find to much and I was a little disappointed. We were able to find my mom another bicycle for her house since she will soon have 5 grand kids. We got one with training wheels on it for $5.00. It needs a bolt to keep the seat down but other than that it is as good as new. We found a cooler and a slip-n-slide for $2.00. Saturday evening we had some good friends over for dinner and the kids played outside. Sunday I let Rod sleep until 9:00 - go figure the day I have to get up with Caden he decides to wake up at 6:30! We gave him his gift and then went down to the Zoo area where they have paddle boats, Caden thought that was pretty fun. He got to drive the boat while Rod and I peddled. Actually, I got tired and couldn't peddle anymore so I told Rod I was going to take a break. When I took my feet off the peddles he said, "hmm, it feels the same" guess I wasn't helping that much anyways:) Monday when Rod got off work we decided to let Caden try out the slip-n-slide (although it really wasn't that warm) but Caden loved it. Tomorrow it is supposed to be 92 so hopefully we can go to the pool and play.

I had a Dr.'s appt this morning and I am dilated to a 1 - making progress. Only 4 more 3.5 weeks to go and Lainey will be here - I can't wait to see what she looks like. Hope that everyone had a great weekend!

0 comments: