Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well we had a great Thanksgiving this year. Rod's parents came over and had dinner and desert with us and the kids loved having them be with us. Caden and I made pilgrim hats for him and Lainey (actually I made them and he was excited to use my sissors to cut random pieces of paper). We had a yummy dinner and pumpkin pie for desert. Let's just say I ate way to much.

Rod had to work the next day so I missed out on the after Thanksgiving Day shopping. I did take the kids out at 8:30 to Walmart and got Brodie's Christmas present finished up so I was happy about that. Rod got home at 2:00 and I took Lainey with me and we hit Old Navy and Shopko. Santa is bringing Lainey and Caden a two seater sled this year so I am pretty excited about that...although Lainey probably won't ride until next year:! Friday night we went over to our friends Tim and Jen's and had leftovers and watched the BSU game.

Saturday we did some shopping and then went out to Parma for my father-in-law's birthday party. We had a ham with all the fixings and then played board games. Rod and my brother in law Brad really tied one on. I think they drank all the whiskey in Parma that night! At 2:30 a.m. I heard ROd get the hickups and Brad and Rod thought that it was the funniest things so they continued to laugh hysterical until about 2:30 a.m. They were both in fairly poor shape on Sunday.

Yesterday we got our Christmas decorations in the house put up and some outside lights put up as well. I got to go watch New Moon with my friend Jen last night. Our Thanksgiving Day Weekend was great and I hope that all of yours was just as great!





0 comments: