Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's time for sledding!!!

So...Santa Claus was supposed to bring Caden a sled this year for Christmas - but mommy and daddy got to antzy and couldn't wait till Christmas. We got a great snowfall for a couple days and were just dying to take Caden sledding. So...we told him that we borrowed this sled from our neighbors down the street and were going to take him. Caden said "oh, that was nice of them to share" LOL. We are still going to put it out under the tree and just tell him that Santa brought him one to because he saw how much fun he had. I hope that everyone is enjoying this winter season - we sure are. I have my Christmas party tomorrow at 4 and we have Rod's party on Friday night. We are going to take Caden and Lainey to the Botanical Garden light show on Saturday evening - Santa and his reindeer are supposed to be there. Caden is really into Santa this year - I can't wait to see him unwrap his gifts. Have a great Holiday and remember -Santa is always watching!!!

1 comments:

KatieB said...

Maria...you don't know me, but I grew up with Megan, Rod and Amy. I came across you on Facebook and saw your blog address. I just wanted to say that your kids are adorable! I see pics of them in Amy's albums on FB. It looks like you have a beautiful family!

Katie