Friday, April 17, 2009

New Crib

So last weekend my wonderful mother-in-law to me shopping to get a new crib for the baby. When we had Caden I had borrowed a crib from a friend and then shortly after I had Caden she got pregnant so I returned her crib and then borrowed a crib from another friend's parents because there were no children around...but then...her sister and sister-in-law got pregnant and so I had to give that crib back as well...so needless to say I was crib less for this baby. I got a white crib from babies r us with a drop down rail in the front...it is really nice and I love it. Caden has already showed me that he can climb in and out of her crib - he thinks that it is pretty cool. We got the changing table put together and got the chair put in there with a night stand and new purple/white curtains. My dad is making her the crib and I still need to get a mattress but other than that I am set. I am getting a pretty good collection of girl clothes started, I don't think that I need anymore 0-3 month or 3-6 month clothes...guess I will start working on the bigger stuff.


0 comments: