Wednesday, June 10, 2009

First camping trip of the year!

We went camping with some friends of ours this past weekend up in Cascade and had a great time. We got rained on a little bit but most of the rain came at night. The boys had fun running around and getting dirty and Natalie and Caden were trying to escape from us everytime we turned around. Natalie will be 2 in August so between her and Caden they kept Janiece and I very busy. Rod and I got a new air mattress this year (we actually splurged and bought a nice one instead of those cheapy ones) and it was like sleeping in my own bed. It is one of those double layered ones and I didn't end up on the ground in the morning. Rod caught a fish Friday afteroon but that was the only one we caught, Caden was a little bummed. Our neighbors shared some fish with us as they caught quite a bit and Caden ate two whole fish by himself - he loves them. We are heading to Cottonwood this weekend so Caden is excited to see everyone. This morning when I was getting him dressed he told me that his jammies were to small and he was going to give them to baby Finn! Caden's head is just so big I can't get the tops off him anymore without making him cry. Poor guy!



0 comments: